Royton Hall School Uniform
We want our children to look smart when at school and feel proud to wear their uniform. It is simple, practical and inexpensive. Items of school uniform embroidered with our school logo can be obtained, however you may purchase uniform without the school logo from High Street stores or Supermarkets.
We also offer optional Royton Hall book-bags and water bottles which can be ordered via the school gateway and collected from the school office.
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt/pinafore
- White polo-shirt or shirt/blouse
- Grey tights or black or white socks
- Black flat shoes which are easily fastened and appropriate for school
- Navy blue checked summer dress
PE (for children from Year 1 - 6)
- White plain t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts or jogging bottoms
A waterproof coat is essential as the children do play out as much as possible and for Early Years children they will need to have a pair of wellies in school.
Hair, Jewellery and accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. However, these must be removed before school on the day oyour child does PE/swimming.
- Watches – to be analogue or digital. No smart watches. Fitbits are allowed.
- Hair accessories are to be kept to a discreet minimum and in navy blue - neither large bows nor headbands with decorative pieces are allowed.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
- Toys - children should only bring to school what they need. Toys should be left at home.
Please note - ALL CLOTHING MUST BE NAMED
Ordering School UniformSchool uniform can be purchased via Topform , My Clothing and/or School Trends. Please see below