Local information and useful links
- POINT Oldham Weekly Newsletter
Help & Support for Families
- We Can Help: www.oldham.gov.uk/wecanhelp
- Free School Meals (FSM) eligibility checker: www.oldham.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
- Children and family benefits: www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200230/early_years/194/children_and_family_benefits
- Help paying for childcare eligibility checker: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Money Helper Service The free government-backed MoneyHelper service
- School Readiness
- Online Solihull Parenting Courses (worth £100) aligned with best parenting practice is free to use for anyone in Oldham.
- Parents, carers, grandparents, and staff can access the resources by entering the passcode: DAISY into this web page: https://inourplace.heiapply.com/online-learning.
- This May Help – This is a new national initiative providing mental health advice to parents and carers who have concerns about their child’s mental health: https://thismayhelp.me
- Get Oldham Working: www.oldham.gov.uk/gow