Governance & meet the Governors
The Governing Body of Royton Hall Primary School consists of:
- Chair of Governors – Mr. M Booth (Local Authority Governor)
- Vice-Chair of Governors – Mrs. W Sefton (Co opted Governor)
- Miss T Wood - Headteacher
- Mr. D Charnock (Staff Governor)
- Mr. D Harris - (Parent Governor)
- Mr. C Street - (Parent Governor)
- Mr. J Quinn - (Co opted Governor)
- Mrs Lynne Oakley - (Co opted Governor)
- Mrs Amanda Cawdron - (Co opted Governor)
This instrument of government came into effect, made by order of Oldham Council, on 24 July 2017.
The Governors are responsible for the strategic organisation and development of the school in partnership with the Headteacher.
The full Governing Body meets at least once per half- term. Governors are assigned specific key areas e.g. Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
School Policy documents and Minutes of the Governing Body meetings are available to view at school.
Governors' information must be in line with the constitution of governing bodies of maintained schools' statutory guidance.
We do not currently publish diversity information.
Governor Attendance 22 23
Governor Attendance 21 22
Governors can register an interest to become a Local Authority Governor here:
- School Financial Bench marking Website- The school uses this service to benchmark against similar schools